ISPs blocking SMTP connections from dynamic IP address space

Louis LeBlanc freebsd at keyslapper.org
Mon Jun 7 10:51:39 PDT 2004

Wow.  Looks like all my other emails are starting to come through.  I
don't know why, but it seems email slowed down to snail-mail pace this
weekend.  Bill, if you see anything in the headers to my messages that
might seem wrong, and have some idea, I'd be infinitely grateful for
any pointers.

To everyone else, I apologize for the barrage of emails I've sent in
the last few days that is just starting to get to the FreeBSD MX
systems.

Lou

On 06/07/04 01:18 PM, Louis LeBlanc sat at the `puter and typed: