starting Konqueror from the command line

Jay Moore jaymo at cromagnon.cullmail.com
Sun Jun 6 00:13:39 PDT 2004

On Sunday 06 June 2004 01:29 am, Malcolm Kay wrote:

> > > I believe the command is #konqueror, only 50% sure though.
> >
> > I'm 100% sure you've got 50% of the answer, Bruce  :)
> >
> > What I need is the part that comes after "konqueror"... i.e. which file
> > to open. And that's assuming Konqueror knows to start in "html mode"
> > since the file it's opening is html. I thought there might even be a way
> > to specify a "profile file (??)" to set window size & other options.
>
> # konqueror file:'absolute-file-path'

Thank you both - that is helpful, but not the answer I was seeking. Perhaps
I'm asking the wrong question... I need to get Konqueror to display the file
I am currently editing in Bluefish. With the Konqueror command line synatax I
now have I suppose this has now become a "Bluefish" question. I'll do some
research there.

BTW - are command line parameters for Konqueror documented anywhere?

Thanks,
Jay