No request found

The MOSIS Service xmosis at mosis.org
Fri Jun 4 03:41:12 PDT 2004

Your e-mail message to mosis at mosis.org was processed by our automated
e-mail system, which generated this reply because your message was not
understood.  If this reply is not clear, or if you need further help,
please send e-mail to support at mosis.org.

New MOSIS Users
===============

If you are a new MOSIS user, please visit our web site at:

	http://www.mosis.org/

We have a set of web forms that allow you to interact with MOSIS
and submit designs for fabrication.  You can find them at:

	http://www.mosis.org/Webforms/menu-webforms.html

Contacting MOSIS Support
========================

If your message has a question or request that requires the attention
of the MOSIS support staff, you have three choices:

	1. Use the Attention web form - see
	   http://www.mosis.org/Webforms/menu-webforms.html

	2. Send the message to support at mosis.org

	3. Send an Attention message to mosis at mosis.org in
	   the following format:

		request: attention
		(Put message here)
		request: end

Interacting with E-mail Processor
=================================

If your message was intended for the automated e-mail processing
software, you received this reply because the software couldn't find
any requests in the body of your message.  Common reasons for this
include:

	1. You omitted the "Request:" keyword, misspelled it or forgot
	   the colon.

 	2. Your mail sending software sent a multipart MIME message.
 	   The e-mail processor does not yet support multipart MIME.

	3. Your mail sending software did not separate the message
	   header from the message body with a blank line (one with
	   no characters).  The e-mail processor looks only at the
	   body of your message.

For help with the e-mail interface, see:

	http://www.mosis.org/Customer/Email/email-system.html

We also have a set of web forms that allow you to interact with MOSIS
and submit designs for fabrication.  You can find them at:

	   http://www.mosis.org/Webforms/menu-webforms.html

Mosis-Reply-Id: 00100832-001-001

The MOSIS Service                   Support   support at mosis.org
Information Sciences Institute      Web       http://www.mosis.org
University of Southern California   Phone     310.448.9400
4676 Admiralty Way, Suite 700       Fax       310.823.5624
Marina del Rey, CA 90292