Need Help on Win98

Matthew Seaman m.seaman at infracaninophile.co.uk
Thu Jun 3 07:44:14 PDT 2004

On Thu, Jun 03, 2004 at 03:15:10PM +0200, Yaraghchi, Stephan wrote:

> Is this list really only for FreeBSD users?
> What about the "FreeBSD *and* MS" users?   ;-)

We don't really care what OS you use, but this list is for asking (and
answering) questions about FreeBSD.

It is just plain wrong for questioners to exploit the good nature of
many of the participants here by expecting them to answer questions
about some irrelevant topic.  It's not as if there aren't many other
fora where such questions *are* precisely on topic.

Besides which those questions and answers will not be archived
anywhere that people with similar questions in the future would
reasonably expect to find them.

	Cheers,

	Matthew

                                                      Savill Way