freebsd How do you restart rc.conf without rebooting

Steve Bertrand iaccounts at ibctech.ca
Sat Jul 31 10:05:20 PDT 2004

IIRC, /etc/netstart will reload the network only. I don't think it
reloads everything in /etc/rc.conf.

As a matter of fact, I just performed this command, and from what I
can tell, it only reloaded the IP networking, and the fw rulesets. It
did not HUP, or otherwise restart any of my daemons.

YMMV.

Steve

Steve