kmail date headers translated to local time.

Sebastian Luque sluque at mun.ca
Thu Jul 29 11:39:45 PDT 2004

Hi there,

I've been searching the web for a way to show the timezone offset as a phrase
in kmail replies. Basically, just a placeholder, so that when I reply
messages, the phrase says something like:

On Mon, 23 Jul 2004, at 12:00 -0500, <someone> wrote:

It's very similar to the question you posed to freebsd-questions. I'd be happy
to hear whether you found a solution to your problem or know how to do what I
need. Thanks a lot in advance.

Greetings,
Sebastian