BigApache for Windows - Why doesn't BSD have an installer package like this ???

Guillermo García-Rojas garciarojas at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 10:30:15 PDT 2004

Ok, this is mi case:

I have an old Pentium-MMX 200 Mhz and 40Mb RAM, 1 Gb HD.
Can you put Windows 2000 on it?
I don't think so.

It's running OpenBSD 3.5, it can run FreeBSD too.

This machine is my DHCP server for 9 machines and gives them internet
access, it does NAT too.

Did I mention I have no monitor???
I do not need it, so I do not need a GUI

Can you live without your Windows 2000 GUI? Can you work without it?

What if some big company ask you to work for them, but they have UNIX
systems, are you prepared or can you handle that work?

One more thing, my OpenBSD 3.5 costs me $0, FreeBSD price is $0 too.
Did you spend the same amount of money on your Windows 2000??

Regards!

---
Guillermo García Rojas Covarrubias
Director General