ip traffic redirection.

Matthew Seaman m.seaman at infracaninophile.co.uk
Wed Jul 28 03:58:42 PDT 2004

On Wed, Jul 28, 2004 at 11:37:04AM +0200, fred at bsdhost.net wrote:

> Thanks for your email. This looks like a good lead for what I need to
> do.
> Just one more question. Is there a user level bridge package on FreeBSD
> ?

You can certainly set up a machine as a filtering bridge -- it's a
fairly common firewall type.  It's not what I'd call 'user' level, but
then I think you probably mean something quite different by that.

    http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/filtering-bridges/article.html

You should be able to combine the setup for the bridging with the
transparent proxying without too much difficulty.

	Cheers,

	Matthew

                                                      Savill Way