ip traffic redirection.

fred at bsdhost.net fred at bsdhost.net
Wed Jul 28 01:23:27 PDT 2004

Hello gang...

This is maybe the wrong list for this question but anyway...
For a proof of concept I need to setup a gateway to divert certain kind
of ip traffic to a special program who do some counting and
modification on these packets and then re-inject them back. This has to
be a gateway and not a router.

Does someone know if there is a package un the FreeBSD ports who can
help me do that? Can I do that using ipfw and in that case can someone
send me a pointer to some docs or examples ?

Thanks a lot.
Fred