mounting linux

John Widenoja jrwid at presys.com
Mon Jul 26 23:23:16 PDT 2004

I appologize in advance for having to ask this question. I have skimmed
through the manual, and have missed the answer.

I use BSD on a disk which is 50-50 win 98 and 5.2. I use, on the same
computer win ME and RH linux 8.0. I can access the dos partitions with
no problem using "mount_msdosfs", but no matter what I try, I am unable
to access the RH partition.

The RH partition is on a scsi U-160 drive, but the dos side is right there.

I would appreciate any suggestions on how to mount the linux partition.

Thanks,
John Widenoja