Urgent! Firewire support in 4.6.2?

Mathias Haas mathias_nospam at haas.se
Mon Jul 26 06:14:40 PDT 2004

Thanks both of you for the answer! I've once tried to CVSup a 5.1
prerelease to release and that didn't work too well. I found a computer
with a spare disk where I installed 5.2.1, that took only 15 minutes and
from there, restoring the backup was simple. I'll now use that computer
to build a copy of the old 4.6.2 and then DD the whole disk to the old
machine. Thanks for the help, it's easy to panic in situations like these.

/Mathias