Program for diagrams.

Murray Taylor murraytaylor at bytecraftsystems.com
Sun Jul 25 20:38:01 PDT 2004

root at wstaylorm (/usr/ports)ttyp0 # make search key=tcm | more
Port:   tcm-2.20_1
Info:   The Toolkit for Conceptual Modeling, create
diagrams/tables/trees

TCM does ER, State machines, Some UML (I dont use this yet)
DFD diagrams etc ... with a lot of rule based checking ..

On Fri, 2004-07-23 at 23:27, Joseph Peterson wrote:
> Is that along the lines of visio?
> Have you looked at dia? (/usr/ports/graphics/dia)
>
> -joe
>
> On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 15:01:09 +0200, Alex de Kruijff
> <freebsd at akruijff.dds.nl> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I was looking for a open-source altenative for Rational Rose or Together
> > to create use-case-, classe-, collabaration-, sequance-, state-, ect.
> > diagrams. I was wondering if you could advise me what program to use for
> > this.
> >
> > Tanks,
> > Alex
> >
> > Articles based on solutions that I use:
> > http://www.kruijff.org/alex/FreeBSD/

> This Email has been scanned for Viruses by MailMarshal.
Murray Taylor
Special Projects Engineer
---------------------------------
Bytecraft Systems & Entertainment
P: +61 3 8710 2555
F: +61 3 8710 2599
D: +61 3 9238 4275
M: +61 417 319 256
E: murraytaylor at bytecraftsystems.com
or visit us on the web
http://www.bytecraftsystems.com
http://www.bytecraftentertainment.com

The information transmitted in this e-mail is for the exclusive
use of the intended addressee and may contain confidential
and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission,
dissemination or other use of it, or the taking of any action
in reliance upon this information by persons and/or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
received this in error, please inform the sender and/or
addressee immediately and delete the material.

E-mails may not be secure, may contain computer viruses and
may be corrupted in transmission. Please carefully check this
e-mail (and any attachment) accordingly. No warranties are
given and no liability is accepted for any loss or damage
caused by such matters.