Tutorials on the Gimp

Jon Drews jon.drews at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 12:33:21 PDT 2004

Gimp ver 2.0 (prerelease)
FreeSBIE  1.0 and FreeBSD 5 CURRENT

Hi:

I tried to use the GIMP's (ver. 2.0)  intelligent scissors to crop
around a complicated image and I could not figure out how to get it to
work. I and another co-worker googled for some tutorials but none of
the ones we came across told us what to do after we completed the
selection with the intelligent scissors. Do any of you FreeBSD folks
know of a good tutorial on the GIMP ? We did look through the manual
and "Grokking the Gimp" but still could not find anything on "crop to
outline".

                                          TIA,
                                          Jonathan