Review of what I need to install

Steve Bertrand iaccounts at ibctech.ca
Wed Jul 21 06:17:03 PDT 2004

> I am using outlook to get to the list. I havent figured
> out how to do email on the freeBSD machine yet,
> let alone copy the output from those sort of commands.
> (only been using it for a week or so)

Here's a quick and dirty method of producing your output that we need, and
quickly mailing it to us. Note that because your machine will send the
email out with an unreachable address, send it to yourself first, then
send it out after (from Outlook) to the list:

# df -h > /tmp/diskpart.tmp
# mail -s "Disk Partitioning" pryan at singnet.com.sg < /tmp/diskpart.tmp
# rm /tmp/diskpart.tmp

Now hop back into Outlook, download your mail, cut/paste into a fresh
message to the list.

Regards,

Steve