ahd driver on 4.9 has problem with more than 3 drives (update)

Pranav pddeals at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 20 16:22:55 PDT 2004

I have an update on the problem.

When I boot the machine with the -v option it boots up
completely. It does dump card state and give a few
other messages, but it boots up completely unlike
before wherei t used to just dump card state
repeatedly. I can provide you with the dmesg if
needed.

What do you think could be reason for that? is it
stable enough to run like this (with the -v option and
with those error messages) as a production server.

-Pranav