pserver unavailable for anoncvs.freebsd.org

Manfred Riem mriem at manorrock.org
Tue Jul 20 09:21:22 PDT 2004

Hi Ralph,

Well, OK, true. Anyway, the example might contain a US
based server, but the main servers are noted in the
Handbook. And for the US it is a SSH only.

I would assume the text is correct and the example is
not. Please submit a bugreport to the doc team ;)

Note that you can determine which ports you update
with cvsup as well. Would the base system be enough?

Regards,
Manfred