problem while installing FreeBSD

Steve Bertrand iaccounts at ibctech.ca
Mon Jul 19 11:19:46 PDT 2004

> I think my machine might have some hardware which is not recognized by
> FreeBSD 4.10. I tried to install on other machine from CD and it was
> installing perfectly. So, I gave up with 4.10 and downloaded 5.2.1 and
> installed on the same machine, good news is, it installed perfectly.
>
> Thanks to you guys for great support. I may need your help again when
> installing mail toaster on it.

Most of the questions you will have relating to installing/configuring
Matt Simerson's mail toaster will be far better suited for this mail list:

mail-toaster at simerson.net

Any questions related to that software should be directed to that list
unless it relates directly to a problem with the OS, which is *very* rare.

I suggest that before you begin installing a toaster, you subscribe to the
above list and get a feel for it, as this setup requires a great deal of
attention and absolutely perfect documentation-following adherence.

Regards,

Steve