FreeBSD and WinNT

Fractal kantor_mult at mail.ru
Mon Jul 19 07:27:55 PDT 2004

I have a FreeBSD 4.8 and I need to install on the same machine WindowsNT-like operating system. I tried to do this and installed it. But after recovering of BSD bootstrap loader using sysinstall I found that I cannot load Windows. Namely, there was two question signs ('??') in the second string of BSD loader menu (the first was 'FreeBSD') and after selecting it by F3 my computer rebooted. Windows should run on NTFS partition, not FAT. Can I do something and if yes, what?

Thank You.