O/S question I guess

Richard Marriner richard at syix.com
Sat Jul 17 22:43:13 PDT 2004

Jason,
    If you do not like Linux, then you might not like FBSD.   This is
assuming you are talking about the GUI interfaces.  FreeBSD still uses GNOME
and KDE and other desktop systems, but (from my experience) those two are
the most used.  So if you didn't like GNOME or KDE on Linux, then you more
than likely will not like GNOME or KDE on FreeBSD....

Richard Marriner II
SYIX.COM - Network Administrator