Anjuta and libtools problem

"Christian Schüler" cschueler at gmx.de
Thu Jul 15 11:47:53 PDT 2004

Hi,
sorry that the case isn't that easy...

> Why don't you build it from ports and save yourself a lot of problems?

(1) because this doesn't build 1.2.2, it starts building "1.0.2" when I type
make install.

(2) pkg_add -r anjuta *does* fetch 1.2.2, and this is what I actually did.
All problems listed in the previous post occured after properly installing
Anjuta via pkg_add.

The package seems to miss a dependency, since I had to manually install
libtools. Without it, Anjuta would just say "you need to have libtools
installed.". But even with it, it's still broken :-(

So if anyone has more help to offer besides "use the ports" that would be
really great.

-chris