Anjuta and libtools problem

"Christian Schüler" cschueler at gmx.de
Wed Jul 14 16:32:29 PDT 2004

This problem may be related to the problem reported in this
post:
http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/htdig/freebsd-questions/2004-June/049088.html

When trying to Autogen a new project, the configure script bails with the
message:

./ltconfig: Can't open ./ltconfig: No such file or directory
configure: error: libtool configure failed

I then created an empty ./ltconfig file inside the Project directory.
This fixed the Autogen process, but the build is nevertheless broken.
When I build a wizard generated test project, I get the following message:

../libtool: Can't open ../libtool: No such file or directory

I do believe him that there is no ../libtool. So I tried to change
./ltconfig to contain a line emitting where I have libtool installed, like
so

#!/bin/sh
echo /usr/local/bin

and another version

#!/bin/sh
echo /usr/local/bin/libtool15

however, to no avail. I also tried symlinking libtool to different versions
like libtool13 and libtool15, and also copying a libtool executable to ../
relative to the project directory, nothing works.

Now I am clueless. Has anyone running Anjuta-1.2.2 on FreeBSD?
Might be worth noting that I run xFce, not the complete Gnome package.

-chris