[you forgot to choose a subject!!!!]

Harald Schmalzbauer h at schmalzbauer.de
Tue Jul 13 19:06:04 PDT 2004

Am Mittwoch, 14. Juli 2004 03:35 schrieb "Christian Schüler":
> Hello,
>
> I tried to compile Anjuta 1.2.2 for FreeBSD from the source tarball.
> The make command fails with

Why don't you use anjuta from the ports?`I'm not an expert in anjuta at all,
but always use the ports collection. There are good people out there who try
to make your life as easy as possible and patch and port applications like
these and their dependencies for FreeBSD users.

If this is new to you, please consinder reading the handbook:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/index.html
especially:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/ports.html

Best regards,