Webmin Help???

Michael Clark MClark at Nemschoff.com
Tue Jul 13 08:46:11 PDT 2004

HTTPS ?

Michael Clark
Nemschoff Chairs Inc
mclark at nemschoff dot com
CompTIA A+, Network+, Server+, MCP
Voice: (920) 457 7726 x294
Fax:  (920) 453 6594

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This electronic transmission, including all
attachments, is directed in confidence solely to the person(s) to whom it is
addressed, or an authorized recipient, and may not otherwise be distributed,
copied or disclosed. The contents of the transmission may also be subject to
intellectual property rights and all such rights are expressly claimed and
are not waived. If you have received this transmission in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return electronic transmission and then
immediately delete this transmission, including all attachments, without
copying, distributing or disclosing same.