Postfix Configuretion problem

Modon Linux pagol4linux at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 12 07:14:12 PDT 2004

Hi
Is there anyone who can help me with Postfix configuretion under FreeBSD?While running the system its says fine.

/usr/local/sbin/postfix reload
postfix/postfix-script: refreshing the Postfix mail system

But while sending the mail it gives error:

postfix/smtp[723]: warning: relayhost configuration problem: boltest.com

postfix/smtp[723]: 2BDBF2F: to=<test1 at boltest.com>, relay=none, delay=1, status=deferred (Name service error for boltest.com: Host not found)

One more thing i like to know, whether it is essential for me to configure DNS for Postfix configuration?

I'm too much confused after continueous working with Postfix for all most 12 hours.So, could you please help me by providing me a 99% running configuration of Postfix under FreeBSD?