Errors building xorg

Beecher Rintoul akbeech at northwindcom.dyndns.org
Sun Jul 11 11:16:54 PDT 2004

Hi,
I am running into build problems with xorg, xorg server bails with the
following:

making all in lib/font/FreeType...
making all in lib/font/FreeType/module...
rm -f libfreetype.so
cc -o libfreetype.so -shared -Wl,-rpath /usr/X11R6/lib   xttcap.o ftfuncs.o
ftenc.o fttools.o  ftmodule.o -lfreetype
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lfreetype
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/x11-servers/xorg-server/work/xc/lib/font/FreeType/module.
*** Error code 1

lfreetype is in that path, and ldconfig -r also shows it. anyone have a
suggestion how to fix this? I'm running -current from Friday.

Beech
Beech Rintoul - System Administrator - akbeech at northwindcom.dyndns.org
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | NorthWind Communications
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail  | 201 East 9th Avenue Ste.310
/ \