Ftp server near me

aerial_gus aerial_gus at prokyon.com
Sat Jul 10 17:06:46 PDT 2004

I had this question a couple years back. I did command line ftp logins until
I found something I recognized, usually a school or university. I'm on the
East Coast (US) so I got lucky with MIT, Perdue and UNC. Commercial-sited
servers, your guess is as good as mine.

I guess you could try to brute-force a solution w/ some combination of
nslookup, traceroute etc and a six-pack...