Sendmail upgrade advice

Rob freebsd at computersthatrock.com
Sat Jul 10 08:13:11 PDT 2004

Actually, I don't have access to the ports tree. This is a server owner by
the ISP and they told me I need to do my own upgrades. It is one of those
virtual servers where I have root access to my own little virtual area,
however I can't make any updates to the ports tree. So, it looks like a
manual upgrade is needed but I'm just running round in circles.

Thanks for any advice.

Rob.