OK i feel stupid about this noob question but....

Jammet jammet at swbell.net
Sat Jul 10 01:59:54 PDT 2004

I dont know whats wrong with me but for some reason i cant add users to
my system. I go through the whole bit of adduser -s but it asks "user
names must match reguilar expressions [regext] "  ...  I dont even
remember that happening when i use to add users or i might just be going
insane, anyways i put in regext or the username or something but when i
finaly get through the other 4 questions on there and get to acually try
to add the user it says it must follow the expression ... I decided to
beat my head agenst my desk to see if i could knock something lose,
anyone wanna help with this? i have added users before ( back when i
first got everything installed about 2 years ago) and have not really
needed to since, but now im trying again..