Fwd: Installation/Boot-up help please...

Jeff Erickson jperickson at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 17:28:27 PDT 2004

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jeff Erickson <jperickson at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 18:27:00 -0600
Subject: Re: Installation/Boot-up help please...
To: "Kevin D. Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P." <kdk at daleco.biz>

Yes. They were both ISOs and they both boot up and everything with no
problem. There doesn't even seem to be any problems during
installation, it all starts when installation is finished and I
reboot, then it says it can't boot the kernel (with or without a
bootloader, I've tried both.)

Also, what is the second disc for? I don't use it all during
installation and it seems to be the same but without all the
installation files.

Thanks,
Jeff Erickson