WPC11 ver 3 or bust...

Eric Crist ecrist at secure-computing.net
Thu Jul 8 12:38:33 PDT 2004

This is in reply to both Andrew and Dirk's messages, btw.

Andrew, I have tried your script, and I still get no functionality of my
wifi card.  Dirk, I have tried removing cbb, pcic, and cardbus, but I
get an error when I reboot about there being no pccard devices.  If I
have pccard and cbb, I have the same functionality as before (or lack
thereof).

The lights on the card seem to indicate that it can connect to the
wireless network, but I cannot even ping the wifi AP.  That tells me
there is a problem.

Any further advice would be appreciated.

TIA

Eric F Crist