Freebsd com/non-com user list

Matthew Seaman m.seaman at infracaninophile.co.uk
Thu Jul 8 03:06:54 PDT 2004

On Thu, Jul 08, 2004 at 01:33:33AM -0500, jim wrote:
> I'm trying to find out where the hyperlink to the commercial and regular
> users of FreeBSD went!  This is where I found the HungryProgrammers....
> I'm not looking for their site but the link you guys had that listed
> many many many com/non-com users who use FreeBSD?  I've looked at it in
> the past but can not find it now.  Where's it located?

I think you're talking about the "FreeBSD Gallery" pages --
unfortunately, that area of the web site proved to be almost
impossible to maintain, and it was removed in March:

    http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/cvs-doc/2004-March/004571.html

    http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-doc/2004-March/003721.html

(see also the whole thread deriving from that).

If it wasn't the gallery you were asking about, then maybe you meant
the 'Commercial Vendors' page (which is most certainly still there,
and not going to be removed any time soon):

    http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/

	Cheers,

	Matthew

                                                      Savill Way