Which branch to use as tag for 5.2.1?

Rickard Borgmäster doktorn at sub.nu
Wed Jul 7 18:07:47 PDT 2004

Hi,

I'm trying out FBSD 5.2.1 at the moment to see if it will work OK with my
onboard VIA 8237 SATA Controller, which didn't work that fine in 4.10.

I'm about to do a buildworld. But I have a little difficult understanding
what tag to set in my cvsupfile? I want something similar to RELENG_4 but
for 5.x. Ie, the latest "release" with fixes applied. Which branch is
that?

Browsing CVSweb I find these:
* RELENG_5_2_BP
* RELENG_5_2_1_RELEASE
* RELENG_5_2_0_RELEASE
* RELENG_5_2
* RELENG_5_1_BP
* RELENG_5_1_0_RELEASE
* RELENG_5_1
* RELENG_5_0_BP
* RELENG_5_0_0_RELEASE
* RELENG_5_0

I don't want CURRENT, so it has to be one of these, I suppose. But I can't
find anything on the net that tells me exactly what each branch is.

Thanks in advance,

Rickard Borgmäster