Anybody know how to run Skype for Linux on FreeBSD

Adam Smith adam at internode.com.au
Tue Jul 6 17:06:00 PDT 2004

On Wed, Jul 07, 2004 at 02:02:42AM +0200, Hasse said:

> Thx Adam, I'll certainly will do that.
> Shame on ME ,
> and my faith in the FreeBSD porters.
> Offcourse I should have checked the ports first.
> Didn't even imagine it was allready ported. Found out about the Lin-version
> today. ( yesterday )
> Thx again for bringing this to my attension.

A tip that I often use to find something in the ports is to cd to it using
this method:

cd /usr/ports/*/skype

If there is only one match, you'll end up in the appropriate directory.  If
there's more than one match in several directories, you'll have to find it
yourself :)

--
Adam Smith
Internode	: http://www.internode.on.net

Dog for sale:  Eats lots and is fond of children.