mini itx

george vagner george at vagner.com
Thu Jul 1 18:05:02 PDT 2004

On Wed, Jun 30, 2004 at 11:30:27PM +0100, arden wrote:
> has anyone used these boards with bds?

using a via epia cl6000e with 5.2.1, it's running my home firewall and
mailserver, no problems so far.

hth,
toni
--
Wer es einmal so weit gebracht hat, dass er nicht | toni at stderror dot at
mehr irrt, der hat auch zu arbeiten aufgehoert    | Toni Schmidbauer

I was using an epia M1000 for my main webserver until it died
With the hard drive controller reporting my disk as -68 megs.
Also some of the capacitors were leaking. Noticed that
Perl would regularly signal 10 while scanning mail messages
For virii. Its on RMA now.

---