PORTS: What is "Makefile broken" ?

Payam payam at betterrugs.com
Sat Jan 31 19:04:05 PST 2004

Hey.

$ /usr/local/sbin/portsdb -uU

takes about 30 minutes, and spits error messages about
/usr/ports/Mk/bsd.port.mk all over the place.

Then at the end it says:
`all' not remade because of errors.: malformed entry: `all' not remade
because of errors.
failed to generate INDEX!
portsdb: index generation error

The make of libexif still errors.