FreeBSD 4.x or 5.x doesn't find hard drives to install to! [SATA]

Daniel Butler air7walk at he-fans.com
Sat Jan 31 09:51:30 PST 2004

KDK:

Thanks for the tip.  I think I misunderstood what
Legacy meant :)  As a matter of fact, I don't see
the hard drives in the BIOS anywhere!  I know the
company that put the computer together said they
got XP running on it, so I tend to think it worked at
one point.  I'm downloading RedHat 8 right now
to see if that will recognize the drives.

Dan