Please confirm request to change your email preferences

Edmund Craske edmund at m00is.net
Fri Jan 30 15:55:09 PST 2004

Ahh, problem solved :]

CubZnHRe03xbLJS2UNQK3-XHnFxeI9dpJ5CrQ8y3Okru3d0xmA95F1jzpp73

  (If clicking doesn't work, "Cut" and "Paste" the line above into your
   Web browser's address bar.)

-OR-

   in your email program

If you did not request to change any of your email preferences, please ignore this message.

Regards,

Yahoo! Groups Customer Care