Invitation to join the Computer_Chess_Discussion group

Computer_Chess_Discussion moderator Computer_Chess_Discussion-owner at yahoogroups.com
Fri Jan 30 15:47:24 PST 2004

Hello freebsd-questions at freebsd.org,

fischer_fan at shaw.ca has invited to join the Computer_Chess_Discussion group
hosted by Yahoo! Groups, a free, easy-to-use community service.

By joining Computer_Chess_Discussion, you will be able to exchange
messages with other group members, store photos and files,
coordinate events and more.

This invitation will expire in 7 days.

Here's an introductory message from fischer_fan at shaw.ca:

Please accept my invitation to "Computer_Chess_Discussion" which is a new spam free newsgroup on Yahoo that will be rich in interesting topics and debate and will be free from trolls, spam, and other harrassment. I have obtained your email address from rec.games.chess.computer but you have my sincere word that your email address will be given to nobody, regardless of whether or not you join my newsgroup.

Thank you for your consideration and hope to have you as a new member.

Moderator

  (If clicking doesn't work, "Cut" and "Paste" the line above into your
   Web browser's address bar.)

-OR-

   in your email program

If you do not wish to join the Computer_Chess_Discussion group, please
ignore this invitation.

Report abuse:
Yahoo! Groups is a free service that allows you to stay in touch with
friends and family or meet new people who share your interests.
Yahoo! Groups values your privacy. It is a violation of our service
rules for Groups members to abuse this invitation feature. If you feel
this has happened, please notify us:
http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/abuse/index.html

You may also change your email preferences to stop receiving group
invitations in the future. To do so, please go here: