Building JDK14

Jorn Argelo jorn at wcborstel.nl
Fri Jan 30 09:17:59 PST 2004

Well, it's really compiling files now, the previous time it was just 20 hours
at the same spot. I guess the blackdown-java version is working all right
then since it's still busy compiling files.

The javavm -version is giving a good output, so it's working all right I'd
say.

Thanks for the info.

Jorn.