Building JDK14

Dominik Epple epple at tphys.physik.uni-tuebingen.de
Fri Jan 30 02:59:07 PST 2004

If I understand correctly your build takes "very long" when the build
of the linux jdk is complete and the linux jdk is used to build the
native jdk.

The reason for this may be that you did not mount the linux proc fs as
it is printed on the screen when installing the linux jdk. This happened
to me some weeks ago. The build of the native jdk then starts, but
hangs.  Mounting the linux proc fs and restarting the build did solve
the problem.

Regards, Dominik.