FreeBDS don't accept 4 networkcards

Sjaak Nabuurs sjaak at vsm-hosting.nl
Thu Jan 29 07:49:13 PST 2004

> Your post is too general.
> You have to post details of what you are doing.
> Saying 4 Nics means nothing.
> Where are they and what are their purpose?
Sorry try again

I have a FreeBSD box 5.2 release with 4 NIC's realtec ethernet cards in one
box
For routing traffic to 4 different networks.
1 DSL line and 3 wireless router network 192.168.1.xx  192.168.2.xx and
192.168.3.xx
so I have 4 network card in my freeBSD box

But the problem is that freeBSD recognize only 3 network cards at startup..

Before I had linux running in this box and everything works verywell.

But I like to use FreeBSD & dummynet to shappe traffic.

Sorry for my English

Thanks