Dynamic Router IP.

Marwan Sultan Admin at kifco.net
Wed Jan 28 16:38:56 PST 2004

Thanks everyone for the informations
its Valuable from everyone and for everyone.

Still the idea to make the FreeBSD box doing all IPs reading, updating
it self and report to me, playing in mind.. i will check more..

Again thanks for the tips, solutions, and your time.

Marwan.

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 16:35:37 +0000, Peter Risdon wrote

--
Marwan Sultan
Network Administrator