Installation Issues

Teodor Iliescu tiliescu at learn.senecac.on.ca
Wed Jan 28 16:12:24 PST 2004

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004, Eric Thies wrote:

> It happens at the same point everytime, I'll try to figure out what its
> installing, but the instalation media is burned cds... I'm pretty sure
> they're ok, but not positive.  I may try downloading 4.9 and burning it
> and installing it tonight.  Thanks for the very quick response.
>
> --Eric

Make sure you run md5sum on the ISO's you download and compare it with the
ones on the freebsd ftp, to save yourself some blanks if you had some
transmission errors while downloading.

"Unix is simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity."
- Dennis Ritchie

Teodor I.
http://penguincomputing.iwarp.com
GPG key fingerprint : 9AC8 A05C 78AD AD73 91DB  CBE4 B644 F402 FBFD 5927