pam_ldap instructions

Robert Fitzpatrick robert at webtent.com
Fri Jan 23 18:08:56 PST 2004

I just installed the pam_ldap port and receive the following
instructions at the end of the install, I have 5.2-RELEASE and not sure
which instruction to follow regarding enabling login:

Copy /usr/local/etc/ldap.conf.dist to /usr/local/etc/ldap.conf, then
edit /usr/local/etc/ldap.conf in order to use this module.  Add a line
similar to the following to /etc/pam.conf on -STABLE, or create an
/etc/pam.d/ldap on -CURRENT with a line similar to the following:

login   auth    sufficient      /usr/local/lib/pam_ldap.so

--
Robert