Panic: free address 0xd760d000 (0xd760d000) has not been allocated

Ted Goodridge, Jr. tedgoodridgejr at acm.org
Thu Jan 22 22:08:02 PST 2004

I'm offlist, so please CC me directly.

I am using FreeBSD current.  This always happens as I'm installing the
ports collection, at about "math", and it dies on me.

This happens either during install, or after install using both a tarball
and the install set from CD.  If I could get a way to ftp the dmesg out, I
would, but I'm not sure how.

I have a Mylex Acceleraid 250 controller with 16 MB of ram and that is
where my /usr partition is.  I'm happy to get more information if you can
give me an idea how.  I want to try and make this work.  I googled for
this type of error, and all I found was references to SMP.

My hardware is
333 Pentium II
512 Megs ram
BX motherboard