Fetchmail config help

fbsd_user fbsd_user at a1poweruser.com
Thu Jan 22 14:36:32 PST 2004

I have an registered domain name. The company that hosts my domain
name has an application that allows me to forward all my different
users email to an single account at my ISP. This was ok when all the
email was for me, but now the family also wants to use my domain
name. I want to configure the FBSD root account to run fetchmail in
daemon mode and retrieve all the email in that single account and
post it into each users separate sendmail mailbox.
I have the daemon mode working But having hard time making heads or
tails out of the fetchmail documentation at
http://www.catb.org/~esr/fetchmail/fetchmail-man.html#3

It kind of implies that I have to have an account at
my ISP called 'maildrop' for this to work.
Is that correct?

Would this work
user "tomisp" with pass "tom722" is * here

How do I change the user statement to do
the multdrop thing at my end?

Would also like to tell fetchmail to use the
syslogd local3 facility to post it's messages to.

This is what I an using now.

set postmaster "root"
set no bouncemail
set no spambounce
poll mail.xxxxxx.net proto pop3
   user "tomisp" there with password "tom722" is "tomFBSD" here

Thanks for your help.