Thank you

Andrew Boothman andrew at cream.org
Thu Jan 22 11:42:52 PST 2004

Khoi - San Zulu wrote:

> I am of the understanding that the Operating System
> loves command line. I dont feel that I am at that
> level yet to configure from the command line.

Make sure you read the "New to Unix" guide on
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/new-users/index.html
and you might also want to have a look at the Unix documentation
produced by my University, the University of Edinburgh, which is
designed for people who never used Unix before - http://unixhelp.ed.ac.uk

One thing that newcomers to FreeBSD soon realise is that you can't keep
away from the command line for long - best to learn and experiment with it!

Andrew