sendmail help?

fbsd_user fbsd_user at a1poweruser.com
Thu Jan 22 08:47:18 PST 2004

Yes I am serious. I have used 5 different ISP's over the years and
not one let sendmail have direct access to their smtp email servers.
They all required me to use their pop3 server which is something
totally different. I believe the original poster was asking about
using sendmail to retrieve email from his ISP's smtp server.  And
it's still a lot easier to install fetchmail than to reinstall
sendmail.