Monolithic kernel possible in 5.2?

Peter Schmiedeskamp pschmied at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 21 12:29:32 PST 2004

That's what I was afraid of.  Hmm.  That must mean
that something else must be different between 4.9 and
5.2 that is preventing kernel boot messages from being
displayed when the kernel loaded via pxeloader/TFTP.

Thanks for the pointer.  If I figure out why I'm
seeing what I'm seeing, I'll post a reply back to this
thread.

Thanks again,
Peter