Netgear WG511 (no driver attached)

Andrew Hall halla3 at corp.earthlink.net
Tue Jan 20 13:37:40 PST 2004

Greetings,

Please forgive the cross post (sent to freebsd-mobile also), but I have
not received a reply from -mobile yet.

I have Netgear WG511 running on 5.2-CURRENT.  If I boot with the card or
insert it after boot I get the following output:

cardbus0: <network> at device 0.0 (no driver attached)
cbb0: CardBus card activation failed

I have the wireless devices wlan, an, awi, wi, cbb, pccard and cardbus
all compiled directly in my kernel. Can someone pleae point me to some
documentation on how to define a driver for this card to use and to
configure wireless networking in FreeBSD?

Thanks in advance,

Andrew